Addressing the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak
As we continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to communicate to you that VMG Health remains prepared to quickly adapt and effectively serve our clients throughout this challenging time while promoting the health, safety and well-being of our employees, clients, families and communities.
As a result of the situation, VMG Health has responded quickly to client needs, such as valuing hazard pay to physicians and considering changing dynamics in both inpatient and outpatient settings in our ongoing analysis. Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the provisions of our services during this unique time. If you’d like to learn more about VMG Health’s approach, we would be happy to coordinate a call with one of our service providers who can guide you through this complex topic.
VMG Health Resources
- Hospital-Based Coverage Arrangements Amid COVID-19: Transitioning Into and Out of Surge Coverage
- Telehealth's Response to COVID-19 for Post-Acute Outpatient Services
- Behavioral Health Industry: Impact of COVID-19
- Oncology and COVID-19: Impacts and Outlook
- Will Current Dialysis Treatment Trends Accelerate Under COVID-19?
- COVID-19's Impact on Imaging Operations & Valuations
- Obtaining CARES Act Funds May Be Challenging for Certain Physician Groups
- Urgent Care Center Valuations in Turbulent Markets
- CARES Act Impact on Home Health Agencies
- Hazard Pay for Healthcare Providers During COVID-19
- Alignment Opportunities with Independent Physicians Due to COVID-19
- CARES Act: What's Included and How are Healthcare Providers Impacted?
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (2nd Act: March 19, 2020)
- Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act (1st Act: March 6th, 2020)
- Blanket Stark Waivers & FMV: Immediate Reaction & Key Valuation-Related Takeaways
- Telehealth Value Surge in Battling COVID-19
- COVID-19 & the Healthcare Real Estate Market: Short-Term Leasing Arrangements & Rent Restructuring
- COVID-19: Impacts to ASC Buy-Sell Provisions?
- COVID-19's Impact on ASC Operations & Valuations
- Managing Physician Compensation Through a Pandemic
- Combating COVID-19: Hazard Pay for Healthcare Providers
- Healthcare Transaction Trends by Sub-Industry: Before & After COVID-19 | John Meindl, Winston Smart, VMG Health | June 10, 2020 | REGISTER
- Healthcare Sector COVID-19 Waivers-Impact on Operations and Valuations | Stephan Peron, Greg Henderson, Sydney Richards, VMG Health | ABA Health Law Section | June, 2, 2020 | REGISTER
- COVID-19's Impact on ASC Operations and Valuations | Colin Park and Kevin McDonough, VMG Health | May 21, 2020 | REGISTER
- Cutting Edge Issues and Trends in Health Care Fair Market Value, Part II: Designing Transitional Compensation Models During the COVID-19 Pandemic | Ben Ulrich, VMG Health | May 15, 2020 | DOWNLOAD RECORDING
- Rural Hospital Strategies to Address Behavioral Health Needs: Engaging Investors and Community Partners | AHLA Transactions Virtual Conference | Clinton Flume, VMG Health | April 22, 2020 | REGISTER
- Cutting Edge Issues and Trends in Health Care Fair Market Value, Part I: Private Equity and FMV Before, During and After the COVID-19 Pandemic | Bartt Warner, VMG Health | April, 16, 2020 | DOWNLOAD RECORDING
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is closely monitoring this situation and is working with the World Health Organization (WHO) and state and local public health partners to respond to this emerging public health threat. This is a rapidly evolving situation and information on these below sources will be updated as it becomes available.